- Here at Walker Sime company culture is a core element of our business. We work hard and play hard, and we recruit for attitude and train for skills. Having the right personality to fit into the Walker Sime team is paramount; we like to create the best working environment to encourage personal growth and optimum working performance within the company:
Construct a friendly and welcoming environment in the workplace; we work hard but like to enjoy ourselves.
Rewarded for efforts, praised for success.
Encourage staff through a supportive working environment.
Attitude is key: We recruit for attitude, train for skills.
Trusted to work in an autonomous environment.
Each time things can be bettered: we always focus on continual improvement.
- We pride ourselves on our people. We focus on attracting and retaining high quality, experienced professionals from both the private and public sectors and offer both technical and competence based training. We offer a competitive package including:
Discretionary Bonuses based on Company Performance
Contributory Pension Scheme
Death in Service Benefit
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Buy/Sell Annual Leave
25 days holiday rising to 28
Training and Development
- We invest in our employees and put each of them through a comprehensive training and development programme. We put significant investment into training and development to enable our staff to benefit from specific training both for now and in the future in order that they gain necessary skills whether this be competency, management or technical skills so that they are equipped with the right level of skill in line with their aspirations and the growth of the business.
Structured Agreement – access to APC Assessors
- We have an internal structured training agreement approved by the RICS. We have a number of initiatives in place to work closely with our probationers to ensure that they have the best possible opportunity of becoming Chartered. We have access to APC Doctors and Assessors to oversee any RICS documentation and Case Study Reviews.
- For our current opportunities, select an option below to find out more:
< Commercial Management >
< Bills of Quantities >
< Construction Design Management >