Quantity Surveyor – Leeds office
Exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced QS to join our team in the Leeds office due to internal promotion.
- Office based with a mix of home working. Site visits will be required (once a week) to various locations (expenses covered of course)
- Essential – Post graduate with 1 – 2 years’ experience – working towards RICS
- Post contract experience is preferred with an understanding of the principals of NEC and JCT
- Experience within residential, industrial, commercial, fund monitoring and leisure preferred, but not essential
- This role offers exposure to many different projects and the opportunity for progression and development within an expanding team
- We are looking for an ambitious and motivated addition to the WS family, with the ability to grab hold of projects and make a real difference.
The role will provide support across many of our exciting construction projects.
If you’re interested in joining a great team with a really positive, supportive culture – please send your CV to Clare Gilmour, Talent Acquisition Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)